Astute businesses invest in personal and business coaching due to the compelling return on investment coaching yields. Over the years, the Return On Investment delivered in personal and business coaching is very well documented -
According results from both the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and CIPD surveys.
“92% of organisations surveyed found that coaching delivers significant business benefits such as ‘higher ROI than training’, ‘reduced levels of stress and absenteeism’ and ‘increased retention’, while also providing value for money. In addition, over 80% of organisations surveyed agree that offering executive coaching to employees is an important component of building a successful employer brand”
An ICF survey found that over 98% of surveyed corporate coaching clients found coaching to be a valuable investment and overall coaching programs delivered Return On Invstment SIX times the cost of the coaching. In addition increases in productivity and retention; greater organisational commitment and improved bottom-line profitability were observed. In terms of individual benefits over 70% noticed an improvement in working relationships with direct reports and also with immediate supervisors.
Infinite People Solutions seeks to deliver a sustainable improvement in personal and business performance that can be effectively measured. To ensure this is achieved a business case behind the need for coaching is clearly established upfront and the business environment/culture in which the executive is expected to perform is fully considered.
Infinite People Solutions has found that outcomes-focused executive coaching delivers tangible business benefits;
- Personal Satisfaction: Did the client like the experience?
- Learning: What insights or new information did the client acquire?
- On-the-Job Application: What new behaviours did the client use in the workplace?
- Business Impact: How did these behaviours affect key business results?
- Return on Investment: Did the program yield a favourable benefit-to-cost ratio?
Some recent feedback from clients –
- “Transformed the performance of my employees and business partners…”
- “Ann took our business to a whole new level of effectiveness…”
- “Instrumental in growing my business…”
- “Well equipped to produce maximum results for my clients…”
- “Invaluable to my business…”
- “The most important investment of my personal and professional life…”
For more information on any of the above or to understand how Infinite People Solutions can add value to your organisation through coaching.
Please contact Ann Rodgers Personal & Business Coach on 02890457045